Our annual Thanksgiving event was a total success. Local families hosted tables, fed the hungry, washed tired feet, gave new shoes, socks, coats and blankets and then sat and played games while watching Football. God was glorified and the Body of Christ reached out to show His love.
A few highlights:
- We hosted about 1,000 total homeless guests and volunteers.
- All of our volunteers had a great time. They laughed, shared tears of joy and prayed for our guests.
- All of the food was graciously provided by Norma’s Café in Oak Cliff.
- A special thanks to Dallas Theological Seminary for letting us use their campus.
- About 1,000 pairs of shoes were donated by GiveVictory.
- Coats and Blankets were donated from all around DFW.
- All excess clothing donations will continue to be distributed through our daily services.
Since we serve every day, you can always bring coats, blankets or make a donation to help the cause.
Take a look at the pictures. Be sure to tag yourself and comment!