Last year we filled over 5,000 volunteer shifts and this year we need more!
- Serve in one of our classes
- Sort donations and work in our warehouse
- Help with administration and office tasks
- Sit and listen to someone’s story and pray for them
- Mentor someone in a purposeful one-on-one relationship
- Help distribute resources on the streets (Search and Rescue)
- Collect items to distribute
- Help us maintain our online resources
Please refer to our volunteer calendar so you can know when we need you to serve. Not every event is on this list so please contact us if you have questions, concerns or a schedule conflict.
You are never “by yourself” as you join our team! We offer an orientation to answer your questions and prepare you for a great day of service. You may have many questions, and might be a little nervous (so were we!) We want to “fit” you into a role where you are comfortable and you can utilize your gifts.
We would love to host your group of any size! Let’s plan the perfect volunteer opportunity so your team can learn about the needs of the homeless and give back to the community. Since we go out every day, your team will be a part of something much larger than a one-day service project. Invest your time with the poorest in Dallas!